YouTube CHANNEL NAME

FoxyLlama

Rookie
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
33
Hello my fellow members of eGO! I have recently been thinking about making a youtube channel and posting gaming commentaties but I am having lots of trouble coming up with a name that is

1. Short and Simple
2. Easy to Remeber
3. Catchy

Would help a ton if you guys could help me come up with a name! Things I will be posting and I am interested in:
FPS
Destiny
Minecraft
CoD
Ps4 and PC Games
Bacon
My last name is Deal and I go by Dealio

Anything else you may need to know pm me! THANKS!
 
This would be your channel to run and operate so I would recommend that the name for it is made by you. Otherwise, I would want a cut of your advertisement revenue if I came up with the name that you use.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top