P Poor Man Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 596 Sep 4, 2014 #1 Hey hat friends Unexpected events and bad things happened. Have to be gone for a little while. If you wanna know whats going on, just pm me.
Hey hat friends Unexpected events and bad things happened. Have to be gone for a little while. If you wanna know whats going on, just pm me.
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Sep 5, 2014 #2 I'm sorry to hear that. We'll leave the light on for you.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Sep 5, 2014 #4 Take care of yourself Poor, we will be around when you get back!
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Sep 5, 2014 #5 I've heard that there is always a rainbow after the rain. Hopefully the rainbow appears for you soon. We'll be here when you come back.
I've heard that there is always a rainbow after the rain. Hopefully the rainbow appears for you soon. We'll be here when you come back.