The Conscientious Objector

Fun377

Forum Fiend
Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
585
I was doing the remainder of my homework when:
b75994ea184d72b3402b96c49f7df4b6.jpg


And so I looked it up and:
09662564ab5349b8aa8a80f76edcb894.jpg


Valve, how...
How did you do that
 
This is the day that fun realizes TF2 names items with English words.
 
I knew words like that existed, I just thought Valve made up "conscientious objector" as an item name. Like the Reserve Shooter.

And yes, I looked it up just to make sure I wasn't going to contradict myself there.
 
Are you saying you had never heard of those two normal English words before?

I've heard of them. Just, I didn't know that the words "conscientious" and "objector" could be combined to create a whole new term. And Valve went and did it, so I thought it was a unique phrase invented as a weapon, like "The Reserve Shooter."

Don't be thinkin' I don't know my vocab. This thread was meant to prove that. ;-;
 

Latest posts

Back
Top