Battlefield 4 Game so pretty

UReadMyName

Active Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2013
Messages
403
After a bit of tweaking, and messing with stuff that I had no clue what it was. I made my game looks awesome...to me...and I would like to thank captian for telling me about sweetfx :) Finally sticking to these settings for my sweetfx in game :D

[ame="http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/UReadMyName/media/screenshot_bf4_20140904220340_zps1ddc37fe.png.html"]Photobucket Exception[/ame]

[ame="http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/UReadMyName/media/screenshot_bf4_20140904220320_zps3e1bdbec.png.html"]Photobucket Exception[/ame]

[ame="http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/UReadMyName/media/screenshot_bf4_20140904220142_zpsd0ecd5a2.png.html"]Photobucket Exception[/ame]

[ame="http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/UReadMyName/media/screenshot_bf4_20140904220127_zps44a4fc63.png.html"]Photobucket Exception[/ame]

[ame="http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/UReadMyName/media/screenshot_bf4_20140904214400_zpsa9c75619.png.html"]Photobucket Exception[/ame]

[ame="http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/UReadMyName/media/screenshot_bf4_20140902184705_zps928f267b.png.html"]Photobucket Exception[/ame]

[ame="http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/UReadMyName/media/screenshot_bf4_20140904215552_zps4bb1036e.png.html"]Photobucket Exception[/ame]

[ame="http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/UReadMyName/media/screenshot_bf4_20140901160626_zpscf7a79df.png.html"]Photobucket Exception[/ame]
 
Too much saturation!!! What do you have it on 40+ holy crap! That's too much imo. Whatever floats your boat I guess. :)
 
After a bit of tweaking, and messing with stuff that I had no clue what it was., I made my game looks awesome...to me...and I would like to thank cCaptian for telling me about sweetfx. :) Finally sticking to these settings for my sweetfx in game. :D

Fixed your grammar ;)

Red = Delete
Green = Add In
 
What settings do you use on sweetfx Edgar? Downloaded it and installed as the readme says but I think it all looks the same haha... Got a pretty decent rig too so maybe it's not worth it?
 
Back
Top