Tf2 Taunts

NaaD

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
1,647
U can listen to all tf2 taunts, gotta love them. :D

[link]http://soundboard.com/sb/jerriblank.aspx[/link]

We have u surrounded, at least from this side
 
AWESOME! Great find! I love the Scout's jeers "freakin' unbelievable"

LOL I just listered to the Spy: "They should call you whiner's doctor noooooooooooo"
 
Has anyone managed to uncover the things the pyro actually says? I feel like he is Kenny from South Park only less dirty
 
Wow, thanks for posting this, I've been looking for something like that!
 
Thanks for the link!

I love the Spy ones where he impersonates the Engie. "Lets all give up, partner"
 
If you want to hear everything the characters say (including grunts of pain and whatnot), download the Source SDK, open the Hammer editor and go to the Sound Browser, it has every sound in the game. A soundboard is always fun too, though!
 
Thats nifty but i wonder why the sniper has 46 taunts while other classes only have 15...
 
Wow, that's a good stuff. I have not heard a few of the engineering ones even after I played the class over 100 hours. Thanks for sharing. :)
 
[quote1203209342=ҒǾЯßÏŞĆ]
Thats nifty but i wonder why the sniper has 46 taunts while other classes only have 15...
[/quote1203209342]

Half of them are regular taunts, the other half are the same taunts but "whispered", like he's trying to not be heard too much. I'm guessing he does the whispered ones when zoomed? I dunno. He also has some taunts for killing specific classes, like "That helmet ain't gonna save ya" for sniping a soldier, and some other one for knifing a spy.

As for why you might never have heard some of them, I'm guessing it's because they weren't used in the final game, but were still included in the game archives (dunno why they wouldn't use them, though).
 
Back
Top