Dr. Doctor (inactive) EGO Zealot Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 1,488 Sep 6, 2014 #1 Everyone in Teamspeak knows the horror.
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Sep 6, 2014 #3 agreed Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
Mister36 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 21, 2014 Messages 2,467 Sep 6, 2014 #4 Clackclackclackclack
KelpTheGreat EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 1,948 Sep 6, 2014 #5 This thread is null and void; you can't petition to give yourself an award.
Sephiroth EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,448 Sep 7, 2014 #6 Mine is probably louder, next time im on we shall test
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Sep 7, 2014 #7 Sephiroth said: Mine is probably louder, next time im on we shall test Click to expand... I think he might have you beat, Seph. I am actually surprised to say that but his is pretty bad. hehe
Sephiroth said: Mine is probably louder, next time im on we shall test Click to expand... I think he might have you beat, Seph. I am actually surprised to say that but his is pretty bad. hehe
Sephiroth EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,448 Sep 7, 2014 #8 Insomnia Princess said: I think he might have you beat, Seph. I am actually surprised to say that but his is pretty bad. hehe Click to expand... Assuming he has a buckling spring keyboard vs any type of mech switches?
Insomnia Princess said: I think he might have you beat, Seph. I am actually surprised to say that but his is pretty bad. hehe Click to expand... Assuming he has a buckling spring keyboard vs any type of mech switches?
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Sep 7, 2014 #9 blue switch swag
K Kamikaze Bad Ass EGO Addict Joined Feb 26, 2014 Messages 1,385 Sep 7, 2014 #10 I need to hear this let me guess a 1980's microsoft keyboard with key stuck together by multiple coffee/ soda spills ??
I need to hear this let me guess a 1980's microsoft keyboard with key stuck together by multiple coffee/ soda spills ??
D D4rthFluffles Famous Joined Jun 13, 2013 Messages 502 Sep 10, 2014 #11 Inb4 mx green Sent from my potato using electrolysis.