Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Sep 7, 2014 #1 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qr1TTkvRT4[/ame]
S SKYLINEGTR EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 18, 2012 Messages 4,325 Sep 7, 2014 #2 That's pretty awesome, not gonna lie. Where was this filmed at? Doesn't look like NYC unless it's the lower part of NYC.
That's pretty awesome, not gonna lie. Where was this filmed at? Doesn't look like NYC unless it's the lower part of NYC.
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Sep 7, 2014 #3 NOEASYTARGET said: That's pretty awesome, not gonna lie. Where was this filmed at? Doesn't look like NYC unless it's the lower part of NYC. Click to expand... Washington DC I think
NOEASYTARGET said: That's pretty awesome, not gonna lie. Where was this filmed at? Doesn't look like NYC unless it's the lower part of NYC. Click to expand... Washington DC I think
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Sep 8, 2014 #5 I would've dropped everything I was doing IF i saw/heard something like this going on.