[Event] Roadtrip to Garry's Mod 09/10/14

Where shall we all go?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
millionairesholidayf.jpg

​

Let's have a roadtrip to Garry's Mod! Come join me and take a break from TF2, homework, etc for an hour.

What is Trouble in Terrorist Town?

Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) is a gamemode included with Garry's Mod. The game is about a group of "terrorists" who have traitors among them, out to kill everyone who's not a traitor.

A small number of players is selected as Traitors, who have to kill all the Innocent players (ie. the rest of the players). Those innocents know they are in the majority, but they do not know who is Traitor and who is not.

The Traitors must use the element of surprise and their special equipment, if they are to succeed. The Innocent just have to survive, which means finding out who the Traitors are and killing them before they kill you. Of course everyone is holding a big gun, and everyone looks suspicious...


For the Innocent, knowledge is power: who is acting strangely? Who can be linked to evidence found on corpses? Who is still alive, even?

When: Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Start time 7PM CT/8 PM ET
Server:
b_350x20_C142840-2f5b8a-FFFFFF-000000.png

​
 
Last edited:
Come to Garry's Mod and face terror and horror of our group.

Love, OP:X <3
 
Let's go to DoD.
But lets practice so we're all good.
And put #REKTINGCREW in our names.
 
I was about to vote, but then realized it's on Wednesday. Stupid evening class.

I would've picked DoD:S. It's easier to play than CS:S or GMOD. :X
(Although CS:GO is easier too, but I'd prefer CS:GO gungame.)
 
I was about to vote, but then realized it's on Wednesday. Stupid evening class.

I would've picked DoD:S. It's easier to play than CS:S or GMOD. :X
(Although CS:GO is easier too, but I'd prefer CS:GO gungame.)

Gmod is so easy D;
 
Gmod is so easy D;
Sorry, but for me, easy is killing the enemy on sight. GMOD's TTT requires sneaky tactics and knowing extra rules that I keep forgetting. :X

But if you like that, more power to you! I'll just play on our GMOD server again when it's prophunt. :3

#killeveryoneyoumeet #whyisitmonday #okayimdone
 
Sorry, but for me, easy is killing the enemy on sight. GMOD's TTT requires sneaky tactics and knowing extra rules that I keep forgetting. :X

But if you like that, more power to you! I'll just play on our GMOD server again when it's prophunt. :3

#killeveryoneyoumeet #whyisitmonday #okayimdone

Those hashtags
 
Nether..you dont want me coming to TTT...hehehehe

Id go for either bf3 or TTT.
 
I agree with Kazoo, soo much easier to kill things in World War 2 action than sneaky tactics lol. I have 4 from Tf2 so far that voted for Gmod. I do hope most of us have some of these games :p
 
With surprise guest appearance by Fullmetal and his famous whiskey bottle.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top