[Event] Roadtrip to Garry's Mod 09/10/14

Where shall we all go?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Now, I feel like I have to explain something:

I didn't know this was a poll, because I mainly browse the forums on the iOS version of Tapatalk. Little did I know that Tapatalk does not support polls in the native app, you have to load the thread in web view to vote.

Sorry, all the CS fans. I've let you down.
 
It was close between CS:S and GMod. Given CS was done already, figured we visit Drew this time around.Be sure to join us in Teamspeak, we most likely will be in the TTT rooms. (counting only tf2 member votes that is, it was almost tied)
 
Last edited:
Sweet, can't wait to see everyone there.
 
If any TF2 members have questions about the game in TS, feel free to ask me (or any other OP:X players of course), there are a lot of little details that can be important.
 
Thanks for coming, we had a nice full server, if you weren't able to get in sorry :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top