[FRIDAY] September Karaoke Night

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
karaokepyro.png

This month's Karaoke Night is this Friday!

When: Friday the 12th
What time: 8 PM CT / 9 PM ET
Where: TeamSpeak3 TF2 Room
Channel Password: cool


Don't let the end of summer get you down! Join us for one of our favorite events: Karaoke Night!

Remember:
* You are not required to sing; it is completely voluntary.
* No one is allowed to record your voice unless you give explicit permission!
* If this is your first time singing, you will be awarded with the wonderful achievement: The Song of the Seahorse!
tf2_karaoke.png


You do not have to sing to join us. If you want to just kill time or listen to our amazing voices, hop in the room and enjoy the show! :)
​
 
I will come if the map that we all play on during the event is Black Mesa. Deal? Cool.
 
I will come if the map that we all play on during the event is Black Mesa. Deal? Cool.

Only problem is we might get too distracted in Black Mesa... Version 2 would be the one id recommend if anything since we have the weekly event on sunday for the original final version
 
Now, now, folks. Just because I now have a voice on TS doesn't mean I'll be using it for this event.
 
Darn, I'll be at a football game and having more fun. Dangit.
 
Had great fun.

This was the song that I sang, which will be like x8000 better than how I did.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D00q0yhmYZo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D00q0yhmYZo[/ame]
 
Wish I could have made this event!

Haven't made it to a Karaoke Night in some time. Sounded like it was one to remember lol.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top