Clan Wide Meeting 9/13/2014


clanwidemeeting2.png

Article: Ill Legend / Image: Ill Legend / Edited: TheJollyRoger

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Join the Community Manager team and the rest of Leadership this Saturday, September 13 at 7:00 PM Eastern for our next Clan Wide Meeting.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

12:00 AM Greenwich
7:00 PM Eastern
6:00 PM Central
5:00 PM Mountain
4:00 PM Pacific

As always, we will have a question and answer session at the end of the meeting.

See you there!

<hr width=75%>
If you can not attend the meeting in TeamSpeak, you can follow it live on Twitter.
Follow us @EdgeGamers
</div>
​
 
Last edited:
(Can't edit previous post)

Actually it's after the meeting. Still should be able to though.
 
Wow a clan wide I can actually attend. I can make it, first in about a year...
 
Aw sadly I wont be able to attend

Here in mexico we celebrate the independence war (sept 16) and its mandatory to get BADLY wasted from the weekend after till the celebration day

:D
 
Kind of early, but I'm going to try to make this one.:thumbup1:
 
I may or not make it. It's around my dinner time on top of around the time I would be getting out of my volunteer work if I go on Saturday (1:30PM-6:00PM shift).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top