Here's to Five Years

ZER0C00L

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
2,435
So a few days ago I got my 5 year award on these forums, and it gave me a chance to look back to when I was only 14 years old thinking how cool this community was and how great the servers were so I decided to join in on the fun. I was inactive for a few years due to real-life issues but I'd still hop in every once in a while. Now that things are better, I've gotten active and have come to know you all a lot or just a little bit and I'm glad that I have because you're all cool as hell even though you're nerds. So instead of posting names of people that have made my eGO experience great, I'd like to thank all of you in this division for some awesome times and even more awesome times that we'll have in this division. So here's to 5 years and 5 more to come!
 
Man,I just turned 20 a couple of weeks ago and got my 4 years about a month and a half ago. Times flies man... 'Grats!
 
Congrats. I guess either I or someone else started these reflection threads all of the sudden. xD
 
Back
Top