Help Wanted

help_wanted.png

Article: Quaffer / Edited: TheJollyRoger / Image: A Nurse from Texas
<div style="width: 550px; text-align: center" align="center">
Now that September has come, we have found that some of our staff are spending more of their time on academics. That is as it should be. Real life comes first.

Never let it be forgotten that in adversity there is opportunity. The opportunity may be yours. The Newsletter Team is looking for reporters, editors, and graphic artists to fill their ranks. If you can make the commitment to meet a deadline each month, and you have the talents we need, this is your chance. Send a pm to wewo if you are interested.

Note that the media team members have access to confidential material. Because of this, we have a strong preference for members who have achieved eGO or rarely eG rank in the community.</div>​
 
I'd like to hop back on the team! I sent a message to Quaffer about rejoining since I'm back from my leave.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top