eGO MvM Team?

Aniston

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
836
So, I'm looking for a serious group of people who want to do some tours with me, I have 1 Voucher, so I'm looking for people that really want to play and are good.

You can:
Message me.
Comment below.
Find me on Teamspeak
Find me on Steam =(e)= Deep Sea Dog
 
Hi there. Here's your Scout, Demo, Solly, or Heavy if you need one. I currently have no tickets but I can buy them whenever.
 
A lot of us play from time to time. A few of these kids are really good. I usually just play medic/engi cause I suck. :p
 
I have a bit of experience. Done 46 tours on Two Cities. Let me know if you need people:)
 
I'm up for it, got two vouchers. I main Scout, but seeing as how he's not too good when it comes to MvM, I tend to go Pyro, Heavy, or Engi.
 
I main Scout, but seeing as how he's not too good when it comes to MvM

Actually, Scouts are really good for MvM as they're used to pick up the cash.

And having a bonus almost each round is very useful towards making any game easier.

I usually main Scout 95% of the time.
 
I suppose I could get a few tickets...I can play anything except sniper.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top