Audiosurf

The Red Comet

Active Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
398
So, has anyone here bought/played Audiosurf yet? I pre-ordered it, and it was just released today. I tried some of my songs, and wow, the track generator is incredible! They get the songs down really well. So far I don't quite get how to play, though, so my scores suck. I'll try to figure it out.

The worst thing really is that it only gets the drums for some of the rock songs I put in. Oh well.
 
I think the game is awesome. the way it creates a unique track of every song is incredible.
 
I love this game so much. Seriously.

Oh, if you want a strangely difficult track to play on, look for Biosphere's "Poa Alpina."

The weird oscillations make the blocks go NUTS on there.
 
It looked so cool so I tried downloading the demo. My computer couldn't handle it lol... Never got to try it...
 
Oh, I've been playing around with Ninja Mono... damn it is hard, but it is so unbelievably fun!
 
[quote1203224145=Dλrw!N]
It looked so cool so I tried downloading the demo. My computer couldn't handle it lol... Never got to try it...
[/quote1203224145]
?????? then how in the world can you play tf2?
 
I have a hard time with Ninja Mono. It goes very fast, so it's hard to dodge all the gray blocks (I always hit some).
 
So what's the premis of the game? I put any MP3 I own whether rap, jazz, 80s, metal, etc and it creates a race track? I've seen adverts for it on steam but never looking into it. Yall seem to like it so I may get it.
 
I just picked this game up as well... excellent stuff. I'm not usually into music games, but that was surprisingly fun. I like that I can use my own music.... I can see myself getting into it.
 
im downloading the demo for it, and in the games list it says audiosurf demo, then right below it, it says audiosurf
is that normal?
 
ninja mono is my fave game mode/character. This game is so much fun, i cant stop playing it :D
 
[quote1203332680=Noobkiller]
[quote1203224145=Dλrw!N]
It looked so cool so I tried downloading the demo. My computer couldn't handle it lol... Never got to try it...
[/quote1203224145]
?????? then how in the world can you play tf2?
[/quote1203332680]

My parents are divorced and the comp at dad's house is so frigging bad. But right now I'm at mom's house and my computer here rules! ;D

Anyway, I got to try the demo yesterday... One hour later I bought it... ^^ Haha, gosh I love that game!

[quote1203332881=MaD sKiLLz]
im downloading the demo for it, and in the games list it says audiosurf demo, then right below it, it says audiosurf
is that normal?
[/quote1203332881]

Yes it is, it means that the game is preloaded i.e if you buy it you don't have to download it again.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top