Audiosurf

[quote1203397223=Nemo]
So what's the premis of the game? I put any MP3 I own whether rap, jazz, 80s, metal, etc and it creates a race track? I've seen adverts for it on steam but never looking into it. Yall seem to like it so I may get it.
[/quote1203397223]

Yeah it takes any audio file basically and turns it into a track with multicolored blocks for your ship to run into. What colors you aim for depends on the game mode, though. Try the demo first if you're iffy about it.
 
This game is the best I haven't quite managed to master Piontman Pro but I am almost there. If you really enjoy music this is very fun and not too much money at all, I would recommend this !amazed
 
Audiosurf is definitely an amazing game, I bought it off of steam a few days ago, and I have been consistently in awe of the way it will take any song and make a fun. unique track out of it.

It also works quite well as an interactive visualizer, what with the firework like things that explode from the sides when you collect colored blocks.
 
I agree, this is a great way to listen to your music. $10 was an amazing deal too (Though I got the pre-order discount)
 
Ugh, Ninja Mono = Overrated only because it is still one color.

I can dodge plenty of the blocks with ease.

It you're looking for difficulty, try Lockmode Vegas style.
 
Ninja Mono is pretty fun though. And iono, I always seem to make a careless mistake, so I hit some gray blocks. I've yet to earn the stealth achievements. Oh well, I'll keep trying.
 
Back
Top