F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 Feb 17, 2008 #21 oh for some reason when you said "youtubed it" i thought u meant uploaded to youtube real fast lol
G Guardian-X Poster Joined Jan 19, 2008 Messages 134 Feb 17, 2008 #22 I had to ban 2 today, I have no remorse for exploiters who actively seek to ruin the game for everyone.
I had to ban 2 today, I have no remorse for exploiters who actively seek to ruin the game for everyone.
X xRomanticDeathx Thread Junky Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 790 Feb 17, 2008 #23 Very nice find everyone, your doing the right thing, make sure you kick first and if they come back and continue, raise that ban hammer high and take action!
Very nice find everyone, your doing the right thing, make sure you kick first and if they come back and continue, raise that ban hammer high and take action!
RESPAWN EGO Is My Life! Joined Feb 13, 2008 Messages 4,489 Feb 18, 2008 #24 Wow. Nice find. I might have to remember that when I'm playing on a non-eGO server. j/k