What to do with an AFK Kazoo...

Adam

Man, I'm pretty.
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
7,460
Legend and I were trying to fill Dustbowl over lunch.
I joined Red and noticed Kazoo was AFK in spawn...

So I pushed her out of spawn..

...and onto the first point.

And then I decided she needed to go down the tunnel...

...all the way to the blu spawn door...

..and finally on top of the shack.


So, now you know what to do when you see an AFK Kazoo.
 
Last edited:
You must not know me.
There is only one I fear, and that is Idol.

As long as you don't run into the base, you never have to worry about Idol.

In fact, I encourage our team to always fight on the bridge, our or base. That way, Idol never kills anyone. This causes him to get bored and leave.
 
._.

I thought I would've been moved to spec by the time anyone joined... AFKManager, you failed me today.

!slay "Mister Adam" x 10000000000
 
Once there was this time on egypt where half of us joined the other team as pyro. When the guys on Kazoo's team pushed her out of spawn we airblasted her. I think we got her onto that column in between A and B on the first map.
 
That shouldn't be hard. It is a pretty common pokemon and can be found in just about any environment.

A wild KAZOO appears!

new_metal1.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top