Now Known As....

Shark

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 12, 2010
Messages
2,054
Greetings everyone!

Just thought I would like everyone to know that I've officially changed my name from Balthizar to Sharknado! It started when I was playing on 2Fort as a demoknight. I was skulking in the water with my half zatoichi, waiting for my prey, and I would lunge at whoever entered the water and wrek them. The name just stuck so I decided to get the name change approved! So goodbye Balthizar and hello Sharknado!
 
It's a closet one between full metal jacket and shark ado, I like nado because eggs so bad it hilariously good.
 
Wow that was the best story I've ever heard in my entire life
 
Umm. That's a different name. Great movie, but I feel Troll 2 or Manos: The Hands of Fate were both even worse (better) than Sharknado.
 
h95LlEX.png
 
Back
Top