Super Smash Bros. 3DS Special Demo

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
Sooo I got this e-mail from Nintendo, Basically heres some info:

A free demo for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS hits the North American eShop on Sept. 19, Nintendo announced today. Select Club Nintendo Platinum members will be getting four codes to the Super Smash Bros. demo today as well.


The demo release date was announced during today's eight-hour long Nintendo Treehouse livestream, which will feature gameplay from six games including Super Smash Bros. The demo will feature Mario, Link, Pikachu, Villager and Mega Man along with the Battlefield stage.
Club Nintendo members who have achieved Platinum status between July 1, 2013, and June 30, 2014, have registered Nintendo 3DS hardware or software, and have opted in to receive emails from Club Nintendo will receive an email containing four download codes for the demo, according to Nintendo's press release.


The Club Nintendo version of the demo will allow players who aren't Platinum members to play along through local wireless. This demo doesn't have a play count. Unfortunately, the free one coming to everyone next week will only allow players to open the game a maximum of 30 times, so make those plays count.
The demo for the game will also be coming to some retail locations on Sept. 18.


DiQAwtK.jpg
 
I envy you so much, you don't understand haha. I have to wait until the full demo watch next week...unless you haven't registered that code and are feeling generous
tnEVVdp.gif
 
So it IS the 3DS version that people are getting keys for... I've been eyeballing this game ever since I bought mine a few months ago and discovered they were developing a version for it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top