Chicks vs. Boys Challenge

NurseLucy

Rookie
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
65
So I was wondering, when are we all going to set this up because I am down to own ;)
Ladies... we're totaly going to put up a fight... these boys think they're all tough macho "men". Lets give them a good run for their money.

:)


:! The guys facial expressions while getting owned :!




%-6 *Head Shot*
x) *Death by Pryo*
!dodge *Boom by Demo*
~:( *Stabbed by Spy*
:( *Killed by Medic*
:| *Machetteed by Sniper*
:O *Killed by Engineer*


!mistrust *End of the game*



Woot woot... <3
 
It is a great idea for the future scrim (still don't know what scrim is. :( I am FPS newb but I think I am using the word right.) Guys are ready to take your challenge.
By the way, there must be a typo on your post. You posted what ladies' facial expressions will be instead of guys. :P
 
[quote1203205981=NurseLucy]
:! The Ladies" facial expressions while getting owned :!




%-6 *Head Shot*
x) *Death by Pryo*
!dodge *Boom by Demo*
~:( *Stabbed by Spy*
:( *Killed by Medic*
:| *Machetteed by Sniper*
:O *Killed by Engineer*


!mistrust *End of the game*



Woot woot... <3

[/quote1203205981]

Fixed! :P
 
Well, make sure I'm in this fight somewhere. As long as we're on 2fort, we're going to win! :-D
 


Oh you did not just post that... I never said that! You are in some serious beating. I'm totaly down to pwn some boys faces that is for sure. And even if we can't get enough girls, I'm willing to make some of my own :p


Also... I'm willing to do 1v1's as well.
You'll have to speak to my secretary...
I will be accepting appointments 8)


​
 
Lucy, my wife said that when you get owned by me you can make my sandwiches. She is sick of making them because Im too picky. Lets see your facial expression now... :D And just to clarify....I am not a sexist. My wife said that. So if this offends you, you can fight my wife over it.
 
I kill without discrimination. But if the opposing team is all girls there's nothing I can do, eh?
 
However many females you can round up nurselucy, we will allow that many guys to match the team and can set a time/date to get this started. Hell I might even be able to throw my rocket launcher in the ring and pwn some of you ladies :)
 
[quote1203212417=DrunkenSailor]
However many females you can round up nurselucy, we will allow that many guys to match the team and can set a time/date to get this started. Hell I might even be able to throw my rocket launcher in the ring and pwn some of you ladies :)
[/quote1203212417]

It would mark about the first time that you and I are on the same team, Drunken.
 
Last time I checked, I was a pokemon. Snorlax I chose you! *snorlax sleeps, eats, and does nothing*
 



Please... if us girls do not win, we'll atleast be a challenge thats for sure. And no of course I am not offended by your wife saying that. Doesn't bother me. I like to cook or make things anyways :D

That would be tight if all the girls lived near eachother, we'd totaly have a pot luck going on or a celebration together after winning. Or at least making the game harder for them boys. :D

​
 
[quote1203224633=DrunkenSailor]
However many females you can round up nurselucy, we will allow that many guys to match the team and can set a time/date to get this started. Hell I might even be able to throw my rocket launcher in the ring and pwn some of you ladies :)
[/quote1203224633]

Ahhh boy . . . Sailor put his hat in the ring. Lucy, you had a chance until now ;)

6.
 
Oh, and by the way . . . . count me in :D IT'S ON!!!!

6.

PS . . . Lucy? Will you cook for us when we win? I heard you make a mean cheese enchilada :D

6.2
 
Back
Top