Chicks vs. Boys Challenge

Additionally I would like to make the following prediction regarding the outcome of this match:

wanna? lose
 
This sounds great fun. Unfortunately, I know some of the girls are pretty good at this game. But I can still backstab them. I show no mercy.
 
Party at my house for the winners! If guys win, woo we rock!

If girls win... house full of chicks!

Because in the end, we all win.
 
[quote1203242839=USSJin3]
Party at my house for the winners! If guys win, woo we rock!

If girls win... house full of chicks!

Because in the end, we all win.
[/quote1203242839]

You, sir, have the best thinking of anyone in this clan.
 
Hmm I recall challenging Lucy to a 1 on 1 heavy boxing match and listened to her squeal and run so I would enjoy reminding her place muahaha. Be there or be square guys.
 
they aren't going to cry afterwards are they??? jk :)

I wanna play! i'll be on the girls team!!! or guys i guess :(

as soon as the swelling in my hand goes down im good to pwn again!
 



Oh please Officer Friendly... you swear I am afraid of someone like you. Psh... only thing I am afraid of is if I play with you any longer, I'll turn into a ubber noob. !amazed Ohhhh... burn? Think you'll need a few medics heal you after that one, or maybe jump into the water and cool that off if you can.

Also... if the girls do win, which I am confident we will or atleast put up a good fight then you can come as well. Even if you do lose you'll be able to attend our party under one condition... :D

If all of you guys dress up as chicks... then we'll definately include you in heh. Meaning you'll have to dress up in heels, lipstick, wigs, skirts... you name it mmm hmm. :p

We'll all be lesbian that night lol



​
 
I have thought about dressing up like a girl for Halloween, but I am a hairy dude. My skull is massive, it is the size of a basketball. My shoulders are broad and my thighs are the size of trees. My hands are pretty big and even though I try to work on my balance, high heels would kill me. How do you women deal with those things, they are torture devices made by men. hehe I tried them on, was like walking on a nightmare while in a nightmare while wearing a nightmare on my feet.
 
[quote1203303075=NurseLucy]



Oh please Officer Friendly... you swear I am afraid of someone like you. Psh... only thing I am afraid of is if I play with you any longer, I'll turn into a ubber noob. !amazed Ohhhh... burn? Think you'll need a few medics heal you after that one, or maybe jump into the water and cool that off if you can.

Also... if the girls do win, which I am confident we will or atleast put up a good fight then you can come as well. Even if you do lose you'll be able to attend our party under one condition... :D

If all of you guys dress up as chicks... then we'll definately include you in heh. Meaning you'll have to dress up in heels, lipstick, wigs, skirts... you name it mmm hmm. :p

We'll all be lesbian that night lol



​
[/quote1203303075]


Aw, I'd look sooo pretty! :-D

But we're still going to never do this.

Know why?

Because with NightHawk's assistance, we will ANNIHILATE your stupid team. :-P
 
Yea I tried heels, hehe, you mean your female friends never had you try heels? Man they had me put on womens shirts. lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top