Day One of Year One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they did open the Book of GaBeN. And they began to read from Team Fortress, Chapter 2, Verse 89

"Lo, the prophets of GaBeN came forth. And they saw many tired and stressed"

"And they didst hand out hats."

"And there was much rejoicing [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yciX2meIkXI"]rejoicing[/ame]"

"Lo, the Lord GaBeN didst lift his eyes upon the scene and he didst grin"

"and he began to speak and said, "Verily, I dost approve of this. May the players remain calm, their ubercharges be plentiful, their sentries always to level 3, and their sandwiches remain untaken. Amen"

"And the people rejoiced."


Let us now take a moment of silence for thought.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGK8IC-bGnU"]Alright.[/ame] Move along. Nothing to see here.
 
Last edited:
so we are back to being gamers first, admins and members second?

im ok with this
 
I always pictured eGO as an after school club, spend way too much time with all of you just like i did with my buddies after school. :p
 
I always pictured eGO as an after school club, spend way too much time with all of you just like i did with my buddies after school. :p

After school? I'm on the forums/shoutbox during school(I pay attention... most of the time)
 
You say that when

21ec36d4282d24e244c649a9c76159b1.jpg


PS. That isn't me.
 
I always pictured eGO as an after school club, spend way too much time with all of you just like i did with my buddies after school. :p

I don't remember this 'after school' you speak of, but I spent mine on my BMX bike.
 
You say that when

21ec36d4282d24e244c649a9c76159b1.jpg


PS. That isn't me.

Haha yep thats what we used to do during lunch with our Environmental Science teacher. Except it was street fighter and Marvel vs Capcom.
 
In my best mommy voice, "Children, children, don't fail your studies because of eGO. Be cool; stay in school!"

hehehe

Also, I really liked War Rabb's comments. It pretty much sums up how I feel about things. The idea is not that rankings, server filling, recruiting and the like are not important- but rather that we (leadership) do not want you to feel like being here is a chore. We want you to remember what you came here for- fun and friendship- and let that be your driving force in the things you do.

Those other things still matter and we might prod you about it from time to time but that doesn't mean we don't want you to have fun. This is a game, after all.
 
What will happen to the FFTF?
They will be banned.

I can dream, can't I?

I would like to point out to everyone that the pay scale for leadership, be it AT, EC, RH, Advisor, DL, or even Community Manager, have not changed at all since the founding of eGO. That's right, not a single increase since 2006. They're all still $0. So think about that the next time you think leadership isn't doing enough.
 
They will be banned.

I can dream, can't I?

I would like to point out to everyone that the pay scale for leadership, be it AT, EC, RH, Advisor, DL, or even Community Manager, have not changed at all since the founding of eGO. That's right, not a single increase since 2006. They're all still $0. So think about that the next time you think leadership isn't doing enough.

But but but... can't leadership make me pizza??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top