- Joined
- Jan 1, 2012
- Messages
- 1,282
I have a 2 or 3 extra tower PCs (I haven't built the 2nd yet, so not sure about parts for the third) that I have no use for. They are not pretty, fast, nor do they have keyboard, mouse or monitor. They, will, however, have dedicated GPUs in the 40 watt range, and play TF2.
If you are confused by the '40 watt range' comment, you are automatically disqualified, as you are if you are outside of the contenential US. Otherwise, if you are interested, PM me. Not reading this far and saying you want one in thread, and not a PM, is also an automatic disqualification.
If you are confused by the '40 watt range' comment, you are automatically disqualified, as you are if you are outside of the contenential US. Otherwise, if you are interested, PM me. Not reading this far and saying you want one in thread, and not a PM, is also an automatic disqualification.










