The Cake is a Lie, Except For Today!

Adam

Man, I'm pretty.
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
7,460
So, cutting straight to the point, today is my birthday.

If you want to celebrate with me and wish me a happy birthday, I'll be in TS this afternoon after lunch time (central time) and I'll most likely be playing games.
So come play some TF2 with me and celebrate being old(er)!

And the cake isn't a lie when you can just buy your own cake.
Being an adult rules.
 
Happy Birthday Mister Adam! I'll be at another job interview today soo wont be able to come to the party till later. :P
 
Happy birthday Adam!

5-8.jpg
 
Happy birthday!

My favorite is going to walmart and buying a cookie cake that says, "happy birthday" on it. I then proceed to checkout and the cashier is all, "WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS IT"

And I'm just like...well, you know, it's no ones. I just wanted a cookie cake for myself.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top