Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Sep 23, 2014 #1 On behalf of the leadership team, I'd like to congratulate our newest Senior Admin... Canii! Please feel free to spam her inbox with congratulations! She may not have her correct tags on yet, because we decided to do this shortly after she went to bed.
On behalf of the leadership team, I'd like to congratulate our newest Senior Admin... Canii! Please feel free to spam her inbox with congratulations! She may not have her correct tags on yet, because we decided to do this shortly after she went to bed.
Mister36 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 21, 2014 Messages 2,467 Sep 23, 2014 #2 Yay! I remember when she was just a little e, pocketing me on hightower...
F Fun377 Forum Fiend Joined Dec 30, 2013 Messages 585 Sep 24, 2014 #7 Mister36 said: Yay! I remember when she was just a little e, pocketing me on hightower... Click to expand... Wait, though. Hasn't she always been an e? *checks* Huh. Okay. I stand corrected. Congrats, Canny! Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
Mister36 said: Yay! I remember when she was just a little e, pocketing me on hightower... Click to expand... Wait, though. Hasn't she always been an e? *checks* Huh. Okay. I stand corrected. Congrats, Canny!
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Sep 24, 2014 #10 Congrats Canii!
J Jack Famous Joined Apr 21, 2013 Messages 543 Sep 24, 2014 #13 Congrats on promotion Canii, and un-congrats for the pun Mister.
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Sep 24, 2014 #14 Jack said: Congrats on promotion Canii, and un-congrats for the pun Mister. Click to expand... BUCKLE UP. There's more to come.
Jack said: Congrats on promotion Canii, and un-congrats for the pun Mister. Click to expand... BUCKLE UP. There's more to come.
G Goyan-Tanuki Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 5, 2012 Messages 2,101 Sep 25, 2014 #18 Congrats!!! :{D
D darksoul115 Poster Joined Nov 5, 2013 Messages 197 Sep 26, 2014 #20 Good job on the O canii, now i can add another O to my unicorn list