Adorableness has returned!

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
Everyone, put you holiday fist together and help me welcome my best bud, Fullmetal back to the TF2 Division!

irQhpOvrI0oLb.gif


Isnt saber just sooo adorable!

tumblr_mnalmtKZ1a1r0zbf9o1_r2_500.gif

Asuka!!
 
And we just take him back? Where is our self esteem? He had his reasons for leaving us, and said some hurtful things in the process. But now we just take him back, with open arms? Have we no spine? I suppose we are going to let him move back in too. I was painful enough to see it all leave, now we have to re-live that pain watching all of his tacky things come back in to our lives. I mean, serious, who has a bean bag in 2014? It isn't ironic or retro, it is just stupid. And don't get me started on handlebar mustache - who is he, Snidely Whiplash?

Wait, what were we talking about?

WB :)
 
I suppose I can welcome you back since you appreciate the NJ Devils. Welcome back!
 
Thank you for pointing out my lack of an ability to grow facial hair...

Well, you can always count on me to say things I think are hilarious and makes everyone else uncomfortable.

When ever I see you name, I don' think of adorable, I think of this guy...

vincent-donofrio-2.gif
 
Well, you can always count on me to say things I think are hilarious and makes everyone else uncomfortable.

When ever I see you name, I don' think of adorable, I think of this guy...

vincent-donofrio-2.gif

Then start changing your perception to something as adorable as
73b658aeb9.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top