Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Oct 2, 2014 #21 Ezekiel said: This is his third return to the division. Click to expand... Pfft...this is only my second return.
Ezekiel said: This is his third return to the division. Click to expand... Pfft...this is only my second return.
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Oct 2, 2014 #22 Maybe this is the third time you join the division. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was your third return.
Maybe this is the third time you join the division. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was your third return.
freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Oct 2, 2014 #23 Fullmetal said: Then start changing your perception to something as adorable as Click to expand... A bugged eyed freak with no nose? I think I would rather be Private Pyle.
Fullmetal said: Then start changing your perception to something as adorable as Click to expand... A bugged eyed freak with no nose? I think I would rather be Private Pyle.