A Alphonse Poster Joined Aug 6, 2013 Messages 173 Sep 24, 2014 #1 I don't get on TeamSpeak very often and I'd like to change that. But for some reason it lowers the volume of everything. And when I change it back it automatically reduces the volume again.
I don't get on TeamSpeak very often and I'd like to change that. But for some reason it lowers the volume of everything. And when I change it back it automatically reduces the volume again.
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Sep 25, 2014 #2 Right-click on the Sound Icon and select "Sounds". Then go to Communications tab and select "Do nothing".
Right-click on the Sound Icon and select "Sounds". Then go to Communications tab and select "Do nothing".
A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 Sep 25, 2014 #3 I have had that problem as well. Thanks kazoo