Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Sep 25, 2014 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-_6iqTxwYc&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Sep 25, 2014 #2 I gotta learn how to make this stuff....
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Sep 25, 2014 #3 That just shows how devious and useful chickens are in CSGO
N NMsniper Louise de La Valli?re Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 3,033 Sep 25, 2014 #4 stupid and unrealistic, no way could those ts gotten to the site without seeing a single enemy.
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Sep 25, 2014 #5 That was the most troll video i've ever watched in my entire life.
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Sep 26, 2014 #6 What a second. Were they missing a CT at the end?
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Sep 26, 2014 #8 I wonder which source game inspired such silliness.
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Sep 26, 2014 #9 My sides are hurting so much right now. Going tomorrow to KFC and get some grilled chicken.
M MaroonTrex Active Member Joined Jul 22, 2013 Messages 258 Sep 27, 2014 #11 +1 very nice Chicken/KFC
RiKiJakir0 EGO Addict Joined Sep 24, 2011 Messages 1,259 Sep 27, 2014 #12 That was awesome work there i love it
Z Zimmy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 9, 2010 Messages 3,978 Sep 30, 2014 #13 This is why I always shoot the chickens. Always...
A Aniston Thread Junky Joined Sep 6, 2014 Messages 836 Sep 30, 2014 #14 That was really good! I will never hurt a chicken again.
B Bay Area Active Member Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 359 Oct 3, 2014 #16 Now I'm a few brain cells short... thanks C9