Mario Kart 8

Fun377

Forum Fiend
Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
585
So, I just got back from playing some Mario Kart 8 with some other random folks online. While I was breaking 1400, I came upon the realization that I want some friend codes. And what better place to look for some opponents to send me Blue Shells than you guys?

My Nintendo Network ID is FunMagic519.

If you want to play with me on MK8 (and any WiiU game, for that matter), either send me a friend request via Miiverse or reply to this thread with your ID, you know, in case you want other people to send you friend requests too. Whoever receives the request should accept it, and that should be it.

Being the sudden MK8 fanatic I am now, chances are if you're playing that game online, I'll join you. For now. Maybe, if we get more people together, we could organize things! :biggrin: That'd be fun.

But for now. On with your life.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top