Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Sep 27, 2014 #1 I highly recommend playing The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. Please note its an in-depth exploration game that can last up to 3+ hours. It was worth $20 for me, but im sure buying this on sale would be wiser.
I highly recommend playing The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. Please note its an in-depth exploration game that can last up to 3+ hours. It was worth $20 for me, but im sure buying this on sale would be wiser.
Z Zeak(DK) EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Jun 22, 2010 Messages 1,670 Sep 27, 2014 #2 I was really looking forward to this game, but only 3+ hours? :-(
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Sep 27, 2014 #3 Yeah its not that long, but it was very good. It all depends on how well you solve the puzzles.