- Joined
- Feb 25, 2014
- Messages
- 83
Sorry I haven't been able to go on any events lately. I've been unable to play TF2 for the past couple months due to a weird problem with my laptop and it ended up crashing. Thankfully, I recovered most of my stuff and I can play TF2 again. Which is great, but I can't. Life and college caught up to me and I have to keep up my work and all that.
Since I'm not playing as often, I can definitely come here and check for updates, including posting stuff on the forums.
As far as I'm concerned, I won't upload a real picture of myself for safety reasons.
Thanks for listening to my rants. It ain't a diary, but I've said what I wanted and needed to say.
Since I'm not playing as often, I can definitely come here and check for updates, including posting stuff on the forums.
As far as I'm concerned, I won't upload a real picture of myself for safety reasons. Thanks for listening to my rants. It ain't a diary, but I've said what I wanted and needed to say.





