I imak Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Feb 7, 2012 Messages 2,284 Sep 28, 2014 #1 Happy birthday to cs's very own T--bone. Sweet 16. Have a great day bud.
T TheJollyRoger Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 3,357 Sep 28, 2014 #7 I thought the phrase "Sweet 16" applied only to girls. Anyways, Happy B-Day!
FireHazard772 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 3,047 Sep 28, 2014 #8 Happy Birthday
erickablyat Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 3,210 Sep 28, 2014 #9 Happy birthday! Still recovering from mine two days ago. xD
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Sep 28, 2014 #10 TheJollyRoger said: I thought the phrase "Sweet 16" applied only to girls. Anyways, Happy B-Day! Click to expand... That's the point :^)
TheJollyRoger said: I thought the phrase "Sweet 16" applied only to girls. Anyways, Happy B-Day! Click to expand... That's the point :^)
T Terror Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2,319 Sep 28, 2014 #11 Happy day of birth... Day!
A Aniston Thread Junky Joined Sep 6, 2014 Messages 836 Sep 30, 2014 #15 Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was spent well!
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Oct 2, 2014 #16 Sorry I'm late! Happy birthday.