Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your community

skyjacker4

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 16, 2014
Messages
1,238
Everyone has been extremely nice and helpful to me since the day I joined, and I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone. You guys have really went out of your way to make me feel right at home since day one, and I appreciate it!. It makes my gaming much more fun to have people like you guys to run with/ and squad up with! I look forward to enjoying many more hours of fun on your servers :) and to meeting the rest of the members that I haven't been fortunate enough to meet yet. If you ever see me in game, just give me a shout out because I am always looking to meet more new friends!
 
We accept your thank you.
We also would like to say thank you back to you :)
Enjoy your stay here!
 
Good deal! Glad you're enjoying your EdgeGamers experience! :)
 
Besides providing awesome servers to play in, killer admins to keep the peace, Advisors that do thier best to train us to be better admins-recruiters-event coordinators. the best DL's that make our divisions our home, Com Mgr's and Board members that work their butts off to provide us our home. The best part of eGO is the people that go out their way to make you feel welcome and accept you as a part of what you can say is a second family.

Glad you are liking it here, this is the reason why all of us have joined this community.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top