forgot to make a thread whoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capital Orange

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
593
Alright folks, I'm off too...kinda.

I'll still be hanging around on the servers, but since I have slowly become less and less involved with this community, I figured it's probably better to just drop my tags. And don't worry, I won't turn into anyfrijolesone we may or may not know.
 
I am sad to say goodbye, Capital. You were a bro.

Also, I'll miss playing comp with you. :(
 
Yep, still relevant.

104583-Community-Troy-pizza-screaming-Ng7R.gif
 
Capital! :<

Glad you'll still be around. See you on the servers.

(Also, check with VP about still being on the eGO comp team. Though you could just go down to e.)
 
Well good luck with life, I diddnt play with you much, but I heard a lot about you and you sounded awsome!
 
I'll be waiting for the return :(

at least we can still play comp together Q.Q
 
I'll still remember when Radio and I played a Skirmish with you.
~Deep Sea Dog
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top