Battlefield 4 [EVENT] Battlefield Juggernaut - "Resistance is futile" By eGO, EA and DICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Wizekracker,

We are going to do most servers as DLC Dragons Teeth and Second Assault. We are also going to do a Vanilla maps server for the event so those who dont have the DLC's can play as well.

yay
 
Hey Wizekracker,

We are going to do most servers as DLC Dragons Teeth and Second Assault. We are also going to do a Vanilla maps server for the event so those who dont have the DLC's can play as well.

How can you got on a dlc server without dlc ?
 
Hello ArmyPolice,

For the DLC servers you have to have Premium or the specific DLC pack. To play the Vanilla maps you just have to have the base game.
 
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o92Zl8_0RZI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o92Zl8_0RZI[/ame]
 
Good video, but what happened to the part with the recons coming out of the water? Or is that a different video that's coming?
 
Will there be european servers this time? we had to sit up all night on the zombie event and trust me, waiting for you muricans to wake up was boring :)
 
Glad to see that there will be a vanilla server as well this time around. I will certainty attend this one and hopefully I can scrape some cash together for premium so I can try out all the other servers available as well. Looking forward to this one.
 
5 pages of comments and not one I'm the juggernaut joke, I'm saddened by this.
 
Video=AWESOME! glad I could help make it I got to see me (guy on top of building) get killed by super (juggernaut) :P

can't wait for the real thing :)
 
Can't wait, gonna be fun!

I went through the whole "sign up" thing so hopefully I can play? :)
 
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y_CK7RXzRc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y_CK7RXzRc[/ame]
 
Funny thing about Don_Blanc is that eGO servers have always been working towards the top since I joined about a year ago in BF3. A lot of times there were waits in queue to get in BF3 & 4 servers,....at least when I'm trying to get on (6PM PST). I think he's mad that his server isn't doing as good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top