Battlefield 4 [EVENT] Battlefield Juggernaut - "Resistance is futile" By eGO, EA and DICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys keep putting the word out. Nov 2nd Here Come the Juggernauts!
 
Man idk who wants there vehicle worked on sunday @ 1400 HRS, as I will be there!
 
Is this just an event you show up to? I have already signed up for edge gamers for battlefield (obviously), but how would I be able to get into the event? If so what server is it on? There are several eGO servers. If someone could give me some details I would really appreciate it.
 
Is this just an event you show up to? I have already signed up for edge gamers for battlefield (obviously), but how would I be able to get into the event? If so what server is it on? There are several eGO servers. If someone could give me some details I would really appreciate it.

Hi Apollow

You are already signed up as part of your overall sign up for eGO.

Event will be held on private locked servers on the day, we will be providing link on the event day.

Regards

KCK
 
Dolce

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HLa5GEZGak"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HLa5GEZGak[/ame]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top