Life is Feudal

Tumblin

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
2,827
Looking for a realistic Minecraft/Rust?

Watch a few Life is Feudal videos and decide if this game is for you! So far I love it, but it is a game were numbers come into play or it takes forever to build a town. Having certain people specialize in certain skills to build a town faster.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKUBghLcFng[/ame]
 
IwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnowIwantitnow

edit: I've been following the game a while now. Absolutely amazing so far.
 
Last edited:
I am in love with the terraforming. The fact that you have to dig and dig and dig to lower the ground. However; your inventory fills up with dirt fast and weights you down. You then have to depose the dirt somewhere else which increases ground high.
 
I am in love with the terraforming. The fact that you have to dig and dig and dig to lower the ground. However; your inventory fills up with dirt fast and weights you down. You then have to depose the dirt somewhere else which increases ground high.

The law of conservation of mass, or principle of mass conservation, states that for any system closed to all transfers of matter and energy (both of which have mass), the mass of the system must remain constant over time, as system mass cannot change quantity if it is not added or removed. Hence, the quantity of mass is "conserved" over time. The law implies that mass can neither be created nor destroyed, although it may be rearranged in space, or the entities associated with it may be changed in form, as for example when light or physical work is transformed into particles that contribute the same mass to the system as the light or work had contributed. The law implies (requires) that during any chemical reaction, nuclear reaction, or radioactive decay in an isolated system, the total mass of the reactants or starting materials must be equal to the mass of the products.

TL;DR What comes out must go back in somewhere.
 
It looks great, now I need the money.. or the graphic cards to run it properly
 
I saw the trailer and I didnt dig it tho,

perhaps Ill get the non official demo version and then Ill buy it
 
I posted a thread in Op:X before I saw this one. This game is hitting on the same things that made me give Wurm Online a try, but now between the two, this one has better looking graphics, and not as big of an entrenched player base (yet). I bit the bullet and bought it last night. So far, must messed around with the interface and been figuring out how the skills and stat caps work and behave against each other.
 
When I saw this, I thought it was going to be a depressing thread.

Clicked, and was about a game.

Sigh.
 
Back
Top