Dino D-Day is on SALE!

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
If you ever wondered what World War II would be like if the Axis resurrected dinosaurs, you should play Dino D-Day. And even if you never wondered that, you should still give it a try!

(Old trailer from 2011)
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9I0Z82kCPM[/ame]

If you are even a little bit interested, go ahead and buy it now. It's 80% off, which bring is down to $1.99! But you only have until Monday! Buy Dino D-Day!
 
Last edited:
I remember totalbiscuit reviewing this. The game have terrible issues with team balancing since everyone want to play on the dino team, confusing key configs, sound sliders that barely works

You get the idea in my opinion it's not worth two of your hard earned dollars

If you want a good WW2 game Day of defeat or Battlefield 1942 is a much better purchase than this...
 
I remember totalbiscuit reviewing this. The game have terrible issues with team balancing since everyone want to play on the dino team, confusing key configs, sound sliders that barely works

You get the idea in my opinion it's not worth two of your hard earned dollars

If you want a good WW2 game Day of defeat or Battlefield 1942 is a much better purchase than this...
Haha, yeah, it has rather bad reviews, but two dollars is nothing for a silly game. I played with several of my friends the other night, and we had a blast. And I've been playing it since I picked it up again a week or so ago.

This is definitely not a game for people who like to play "seriously". If you can enjoy a silly game and laugh at yourself when dying to "overpowered" dinosaurs, then go ahead and buy this. I recommend you try the classes out in your own server first though, so you can get a feel for how the controls work.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top