What has eGO done for you?

Aniston

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
836
As I will be in eGO for one month in 3 days, I would like to say, eGO has brought a few smiles to my face more than once. It has surely helped me a lot this past month or so, and I really appreciate eGO.

But this thread isn't all about me :P

My question is, what has eGO done for you?
 
eGO has brought me friends that I can talk to on a regular basis, their always online and we have a great time. They so have given me trust because the last group I was in was absolutely not trustworthy.
 
not to go into a long story but ALOT

been there for me thou my good times and bad few people have offered to help me finacally on occasion when i needed it have always been able to talk to anyone openly and candly bout any and everything like common intrest someone has always been there when had a problem pretty much no matter what ime of day to help out on servers when needed given advive on varios things can i can honestly say ahave made more than a few lifelong freinds and very dear freinds in eGO ( ya'll know who ya'll are )

thanks eGO for EVERYTHING
 
Given me the ability to deliver cake to everyone I meet.
 
Moving to General eGO discussion as it is not really offtopic :).
 
eGO has helped me overcome my social anxiety and gave me a huge group of friends that I've had the pleasure of knowing for years.
 
In my past year in being in eGO, I've met a TON of awesome new people. Some people I'm really happy to call good friends, others feel like family. I never really had many friends irl, and I'm not much of a talker, so it's nice to interact with others and form close friendships. And on a more personal level, I never really thought of myself as a leader, so to be recently promoted to advisor, gives me a nice boost of self-confidence that I've never had before.
 
Last edited:
I'm very pleased to say that the friendships I've formed while here have been some of the strongest I've ever had.
 
just to add and sure most members will agree

eGO has some of the most friendly loyal and nicest people of any gaming community out there and the most diverse as far as people and divisions and games which is probably why we have the sheer number of membership we do and as long standing members as we do
 
Well, I have been playing on eGO servers for years. However, my life became a complete hell in 2013 due to issues inside of my family. I was on the edge of suicide by the end of that year due to a very violent divorce between my parents and my mother's decent into crime and drug abuse. Things began to look up when I was finally able to move to my father's apartment in December, but was left with more than severe PTSD. When I joined eGO in January, I found people who I could trust and actually have a good time with my life. People like Meowcenaries, Drew-X, _Mega, NMSniper, and Maserati brought meaning back to my life and I can say I have never been happier in my life.
 
friendship,dedication,team work and support from other members thanks eGO
 
eGO has brought me a alcohol addiction. After many nights of gaming, I can now say I have a drinking problem. That and hot chicks. eGO has this way of attracting the hot chicks.
 
OH I FORGOT ONE!!! Bothering and annoying unknown into changin hissing so many times to make it gramatically correct! BEST MEMORY EVER!!!!! Go ahead, ask him. Also, I have heard unknown speak!
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top