What has eGO done for you?

OH I FORGOT ONE!!! Bothering and annoying unknown into changin hissing so many times to make it gramatically correct! BEST MEMORY EVER!!!!! Go ahead, ask him. Also, I have heard unknown speak!

lol I think I've heard him too. Him buying me a game off steam was awesome. I'll prob get to it soon.
 
made some great friends, even met one of my good buddies from here IRL Shoutout to MasterKennyG. I've had a great time being a an EC for years and beginning my journey as one yet again. Brings on many smiles and memories as always. It's changed my life in more than one way that I will not go into detail with but i'm very helpful with everything that I have found and done in eGO
 
eGO's brought a new group of friends, and is my first clan. It was one of the few bright lights through 2013, and has continued to be a wonderful influence from its members! 'So thank you to my recruiter! Who's no longer a member anymore, unfortunately... x_x

An amazingly positive and helpful community and family is eGO.~

eGO no tame ni!~
 
Back
Top