I need help for real i don't even know where to start

Kamikaze Bad Ass

EGO Addict
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
1,385
guys i don't like doing this and i'm not to bothers others other;'s with my own personal problems i normally keep m y personal problems bottled up deep inside and am more but doing thing and helping others doesn't matter what it is if i have it i give it or share it with others even if i have my last dollar and someone is hungry i'll make sure they have food before i eat to be honest i have been homeless a few times in my life only a very select few people know this both in eGO and my personal life cause i don't like bothering others with my problems and pretty much i have or had i had to get the hard way just because i do not have not alot of family to speak of ya'll are my family do have a small handful of friends in my real life


but this time this even bigger than me i don't even have a clue where to start i have lost every single thing i have ever owned in my whole life this time i went today to try to recover all my personal items i had with a female roommate i was living with but before i could get there with a friends of mine truck she had already commpletly gotten rid of every single thing i have ever own or had sold it at a yard sale that morning and what was left simply refused to let me get even with 2 police officers there only thing they could do was keep the peace everything was gone or was walking out the door

the only things i have that i was smart enough to take are my laptop bout 4 pairs of shorts 5 or 6 t shits a few pairs of socks most of my underwear and one pair of shoes and a few pictures and my bibles
everything i own could fit in one small box

i have literally lost everything all my furniture my bed dressers night stands and computer desk all of my winter clothes all of my pants and suits and dress clothes all of my coats all of my boots and shoes all of my bedding including my favorite cowboy blanket I've had since high school and Indian pillows my duster I've had for years all of my cowboy hats and hats and personal items and books and DVDs including my lord of the rings DVD set my TVs and my DVD players

i own nothing but bout 4 days worth of clothes i even lost my cell phone in the lake bout 4 days ago while canoeing in front of house i'm staying in for a friend while she's in new jersey

i'm not asking for hand me outs but if anyone please has any clothes or anything they don't need i don't care what they look like as long as warm i really could use it as it's extremely cold up here in the mountains i'm not asking for money either t i do seriously do need some help and more than anything ya'll prayers for me and true friends that won't judge just listen and be a shoulder tor cry on and someone too talk too please

i can't type anymore my eyes are swelling up with tears


i'm sorry and love you all from the bottom of my heart

kami
 
First, you need to calm down a little bit, breathe, and think. Don't make quick decisions with your life at a crucial time such as now.

Secondly, it seems that, from your thread, you do not have many personal items left to yourself other than some clothes and your laptop, among others.

This is okay. Things like this happen to everyone. However, you need to think about this and use your head. If you are homeless, you can't survive on the streets and by yourself, you need to get to find a homeless shelter and reach out to others for help. You're currently in a friends house while she's away, but that won't last forever. You have time right now, you need to find a job and support yourself again. That's the first step.

Secondly, I hate to say this, but you aren't going to get very far by asking people online for items. Like I said, you need to reach out to others, like shelters and friends, and find a job. Don't be afraid, there is nothing wrong with working minimum wage.

Finally, you need to stay strong and keep your head held high. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, no matter what. Keep trying and don't give up, I know, and everyone in the community knows, you can do it.

I'm going to add you onto steam to talk about your situation further. For now I'll just wish you good luck in the future.
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry this happened to you, Kami. It's not much, but I do hope that things turn around for you soon.
 
yes i know this and no the lady's house i'm at is a very near and dear friend and i can stay up here as long as i need too and as far i had a job till i got screwed there too but i'm looking but kinda hard with my current situation and where i'm living

please just pray for me please
 
I wish ya the best, I've been in your shoes and VERY recently myself. I left a 3 year abusive relationship with the clothes on my back. Walked away leaving a car, $4K worth of clothes, phones, two laptops, etc.....

Now I'm on my own, found a place (craigslist helps believe it or not), have my own place and started rebuilding. Went to a new town without knowing a soul and started over. YOU ARE ABOVE THIS!!!!!

Just be determined, headstrong, and confident. Those few things alone will get you where you need to go. Just takes time, patience, and determination.

I don't know you very well, but I have talked to you once in TS, and I can tell, you're more than capable of pulling this off. Lord doesn't present us with things we can not handle. I'm on TS almost nightly and gaming on lockers if ya ever wanna bs man.

Good luck!
 
Kami come talk to Monday. I will be on team speak.

I will help you out.
 
What size shirts you wear? Is there a salvation army by you? I have 3 in my area i could go look for some Jeans, Jacket (idk how cold it gets where you live). You should set up a paypal to your bank account if you have one it would allow me and maybe others to send you money. I'm not sure if there is another way to do that.
 
also if you as you said they sold eveything you can take them to court for selling things that do not belong to you as long as you have 100% proof
 
I feel terrible that I have no means of helping you Kamikaze. If I could I would donate 20 dollars to you, it's all I have to my name, but I have no means of giving it to you. I hope everything turns around for you Kami.
 
Kami come talk to Monday. I will be on team speak.

I will help you out.


i tried getting ahold of you for a week you can still msg or ts me

firezfury What size shirts you wear? Is there a salvation army by you? I have 3 in my area i could go look for some Jeans, Jacket (idk how cold it gets where you live). You should set up a paypal to your BANK ACCOUNT if you have one it would allow me and maybe others to send you money. I'm not sure if there is another way to do that.

i was able to go to a few thrift stores tues an get a few long sleeve shirts and sweaters thou most are very tight on me everything else i still need bad esp pants and coats
you need any info send me a pm

CampingCarl also if you as you said they sold eveything you can take them to court for selling things that do not belong to you as long as you have 100% proof

i had two cops with me and did me no good my word against hers and she's a bytch

HaloRacer Are you still in Spartanburg?

no i was in boiling springs which is where my stuff got taken but now i'm in mountains above travelers rest, sc send me pm if you want my address i need a friend locally

Genesis I feel terrible that I have no means of helping you Kamikaze. If I could I would donate 20 dollars to you, it's all I have to my name, but I have no means of giving it to you. I hope everything turns around for you Kami.

i appericate it i've been seriously depressed for over a week your one of very few tried to get in touch with me

most everyone knows this i'm normally the one that nags the crap outta people and will msg or chit chat and check up on people I NEED PEOPLE TO DO THIS FOR ME PLEASE i'm sinking into a black hole an just need to know people still care if you try to get ahold of me i promise you i will respond right now i don't see the light at the end of the tunnel
 
I've known you for quite a while so I hope everything goes for the best for you.
 
Good luck dude, I hope things get better. Times are rough, but there are people out there that can and will help. Don't be afraid to ask for it.
 
Dang Kami. I'd love to help out if I could. I'll be praying for you and if there's something I can do to help, I will. I hate that happened to you man
 
I feel like I done did good helping you survive your storm encounter, that counts as an assist right?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top