FFTF Midnight Madness abort

freshmeathead

Banned by Idol
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
1,282
So, I was just jumping on midnight madness and my son called. He had just got off work, and stepped on a nail in the parking lot. So, 2 1/2 hours later, we are done and back home

Two questions: How often do you do midnight fills, for future reference, and why wouldn't it allow me to use my Eternaween?
 
This is the first time we've tried the midnight fills, but based on turnout, I intend to do it again. We're still filling, so feel free to join us in TS and game!
 
This is the first time we've tried the midnight fills, but based on turnout, I intend to do it again. We're still filling, so feel free to join us in TS and game!

Thanks for the info. Too late for this old man, though. I will be sure to jump on next weekend.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top