I don't spend much time in the forums...

freshmeathead

Banned by Idol
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
1,282
But, I was playing this weekend and saw a name that I thought was boarderline, and when I warned the player, the other admins on the server told me that IP said it was OK. Who the heck cares what IP says? I guess there have been some leadership changes recently. Huh, who knew?
 
583bda5491c30777837ad3b9361565046d13add28efd8e61314d3126d7594c96.jpg
 
Well, for what it's worth, I said that name (similar one to it) was alright long before I was DL. ;)
 
i know which name it was and i only knew because i was with IP in TS XD
 
Last edited:
IP has been an Advisor since late May. Even if she wasn't DL right now, what she says would matter.

OK, it was a mixture of seriousness (I didn't not know about the leadership change) and sarcasm - of course I care about IP's opinion.

I need to start using the [!] mark to denote sarcasm.
 
OK, it was a mixture of seriousness (I didn't not know about the leadership change) and sarcasm - of course I care about IP's opinion.

I need to start using the [!] mark to denote sarcasm.
I have a broken sarcasm detector. :blush:

But my point was, she's been an Advisor for a while, so the leadership change really doesn't matter in this context.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top