OP TF2 Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sublimity + Me + Harvest = well... whom ever is not on our team usually winds up rage quitting >.>
 
I'll tell all of you my secret weakness: Mini *Beepin* sentries! If for whatever reason your team is having a huge problem with me, take out your minisentry. If you're good enough with it, I will have absolutely no other choice but to take out my direct hit and make you my only target in any situation, allowing your teammates to blast me into oblivion whilst I'm distracted. My hatred for minis is impalpable.
 
Sublimity + Me + Harvest = well... whom ever is not on our team usually winds up rage quitting >.>

Few know the unbelievable mental trauma I've gone through trying to figure out a way to stop this scourge of a combo.
 
Few know the unbelievable mental trauma I've gone through trying to figure out a way to stop this scourge of a combo.

I'd say I'm sorry for the mental trauma but I'm still recovering from third degree burns.
 
I want to be on this list of OP members

even if it isn't true

my ego needs the boost

=D

Seriously though I can be a pretty danged effective medic. And occasionally I can pwn as soldier/heavy/pyro.
 
Sneaky Medic, I'm pretty sure the Black Box is either Sanctified or myself, but since mine doesn't have killstreak, it's likely Sanctified's.
 
I suggest banning anyone that's better than me. It should solve the problem pretty quickly.
 
As this thread got soooo far off-topic and for your enjoyment! we all know the real OP one is this guy!
785519trans%20goku.gif

tumblr_mii24uRy0h1qc0btfo4_250.gif


Thread Closed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top