Almost 5 Years since i joined eGO

MrDJSilva

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
132
Hey Guys,

Well its almost been 5 Years since i joined eGO on 12-06-2009 a day after my birthday and i use to be going on the eGO Jail server on CSS everyday when i came home from work and it was fun and is one of the best communities i've ever joined as well being the most organized too.

I guess what im to trying to say is i missed all the people i've meet and be played with an become good friends within the community such as server admins Sector 7, tomi87 and V-Fin, To be honest i don't feel that welcomed anymore as the people i knew have went inactive and no longer go online.

well ah yeah thats be all but i hopefully be back and make some new friends here and hope it resembles the old days i use to have here so peace :)
 
I just hit 6 years myself. When I first became active again here after being away, I didn't know anyone from when I first signed up. But you should always feel welcome, no matter how long you've been away. :)
 
5 years here myself. There are definitely a lot of people that have come and gone but there's always new people to meet, which is cool.
 
DJ! Thanks for everything you bring to the eGO community, and the fun you contributed to back in those good 'ole jail days! Congratulations on 5 years and here's to many more!
 
Wow, just, wow. GG on the long time being in here. :o

I remember when I joined eGO, a whole 2 hours ago. :D
 
Did I mention DJ took it to me the last time we played Jedi Academy together? My little padawan is all grown up! :*)
 
Been around for almost a year now (three years if you count my non-member days as "The Angel of Death")
Think I kind of remember you on Jail years ago. Has it already been that long? But besides that, I'm glad to see you getting back into the community and if you have any question, just ask me.
 
Back
Top