Stealth games

The original Tenchu was awesome, but that's a Playstation game, so... The first three or four Splinter Cell games were fairly heavy on the stealth aspect too, until they kind of dropped it on its head in Conviction. Stealth Bastard Deluxe also seems interesting, but I haven't personally played it yet.

Deux Ex/Deus Ex: Human Revolution have elements of stealth, as does the Batman: Arkham series, but they're a bit more focused on action than most.

Overall I'd say the best pure stealth game out on Steam right now is probably Mark of the Ninja. It's absolutely, jawdroppingly amazing.
 
Thief: The Dark Project
Thief 2: The Metal Age

Don't bother with the remake that's floating around, these are the real deal.
 
Dishonored is a very fun stealth game that really rewards you for being stealthy and not killing people.

Certainly Mark of the Ninja is a fun one with a long campaign.

I also thought DXHR was a lot of fun, although repetitive.

I think for the cost, Dishonored is a good buy because it has a strong replay value and Mark of the Ninja because it is a very unique game. Although DXHR was fun, I've only played through it once and spent under 20 hours on it and will most likely not install it again.
 
Thanks for all the suggestions. I've started playing dishonored and so far enjoyed it. A new game called "Styx Master of Shadows" has been released, just downloaded that, that's supposed to be a heavy stealth game.

I'll definitely check out mark of the ninja. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top