Shadow of Mordor anyone?

SigmaMX

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
1,947
The game is so fun. Very versatile, nice combat system and the soundtrack is something else, man

BUT THE FREAKING GAME KEEPS CRASHING....on, like, EVERYONE

I have a i7 3377k, GTX 660, 12gb Ram and it still BSOD's my gear!!

If you are interested in buying it. DONT. Dont just yet, they need to patch it up BIG TIME.

You have been warned.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The game is so fun. Very versatile, nice combat system and the soundtrack is something else, man

BUT THE FREAKING GAME KEEPS CRASHING....on, like, EVERYONE

I have a i7 3377k, GTX 660, 12gb Ram and it still BSOD's my gear!!

If you are interested in buying it. DONT. Dont just yet, they need to patch it up BIG TIME.

You have been warned.

Really? I have yet to have it crash on me once. Do see a bit more screen tearing when I'm live streaming but besides that it runs pretty damn good. Got to say it was one of the better ports it seems.

i5 4690 GTX 770, 8gb ram.
 
Mine has no problems. i have i7 4770 and gtx 650. I have no problems at all. but i need to go back and finish completing it. but im too lazy. Beat the main missions though.
 
From what I understand they may be a bug with the nemesis system where even beheading an orc they may still not die.
 
From what I understand they may be a bug with the nemesis system where even beheading an orc they may still not die.

Thematically it doesn't bother me too much, if Sauron liked a particular Orc that you didn't he'd find a way to bring him back. I killed an Orc named Zog Shaman several times (as he did me) and he (spoiler alert, highlight the text to read it) was still my major nemesis in the last battle. So I think it's part of the game naturally, albeit in a strange way.
 
I wish that once i killed evryone in a nemesis tree no more orcs can go in it. Just so i can destroy the world of orcs! lol.
 
Back
Top