J Jonny! Thread Junky Joined Jun 4, 2011 Messages 772 Oct 8, 2014 #1 Happy birthday VP. I was coerced into making this thread by Jon. Post your screenshots below.
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Oct 8, 2014 #2 I was totally there for all of the event. Thanks guys.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Oct 8, 2014 #3 Was told to share this by Ecto_plasma . Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Oct 8, 2014 #5 VP :3 said: I was totally there for all of the event. Thanks guys. Click to expand... I was just thinking about how the event was at the same time as the scrim today. "How is VP supposed to attend?"
VP :3 said: I was totally there for all of the event. Thanks guys. Click to expand... I was just thinking about how the event was at the same time as the scrim today. "How is VP supposed to attend?"
A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 Oct 9, 2014 #6 Looked fun but I couldn't make it, how was it?
P Poor Man Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 596 Oct 9, 2014 #7 Sorry I had to miss it. Happy late Bday VP. ᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐʸ ᵇᵈᵃʸ ᶦᶰ ?⁰ ᵈᵃʸˢ⋅
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Oct 9, 2014 #9 Radio said: Such Fun Click to expand...